2020 Practices Info & Registration
We will begin fall practices Saturday, September 12th!
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, practices have a different format. Please read carefully, and follow the instructions below to sign up.
Interested players must sign up in advance. Practices will have a maximum of 25 participants and will consist of drills that allow for social distancing. If we have weekly attendance over 25, the field will be divided and we will run two separate practices. Players will be asked to maintain separation from the other group throughout practice.
Everyone must make their own decision whether to participate. There is a certain amount of risk inherent in practicing during the pandemic, even with social distancing. We want to offer opportunities for exercise and working on skills, but there will be no pressure from coaches or the club to participate.
Thanks to the generous sponsorship of Larkin Hoffman, there will be no fee for this fall's practice sessions!
Practice Rules for COVID-19
1. Do not attend practice if you have had symptoms of COVID in the prior 3 days (see self-assessment in player agreement)
2. Do not bring children or other spectators to practice (requirement of state guidelines)
3. Maintain 6 feet of distance with other players at all times.
4. When you arrive at practice, set your bag/equipment at least 6 feet from others
6. Sanitize your hands before and after practice.
7. Helmets are mandatory throughout practice. Helmets will discourage touching your face after touching a shared ball. When you remove your helmet sanitize your hands.
If able, please bring your own sanitizer. The club will provide some, but it would be better not to form lines waiting to use it.
8. If you test positive for COVID-19 please notify the club. The club will not share your identity, but may notify other practice attendees of a positive case.
Schedule: Saturdays, September 12th - October 31st, 9:00-11:00 am
All practices are at Central Park in Eagan.
Sign up for practices here.
Review & Sign Player Agreement regarding COVID-19 Practices. Bring to your 1st practice or scan & email to email@example.com.
If you have not done so already in 2020, register with the USGAA. This is required for insurance purposes. (No fee is required this year - TCRE has already paid a fee to USGAA.)
Complete the standard TCRE waiver,if you have not already done so in 2020.