2020 Practices Info & Registration
We will begin practices Tuesday, July 14th!
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this summers practices have a different format. Please read carefully, and follow the instructions below to sign up.
Interested players must sign up for one of the three weekly sessions and may only attend the session for which they register. Practices will have a maximum of 25 participants and will consist of drills that allow for social distancing. There is a $30 fee to help with costs.
Everyone must make their own decision whether to participate. There is a certain amount of risk inherent in practicing during the pandemic, even with social distancing. We want to offer opportunities for exercise and working on skills, but there will be no pressure from coaches or the club to participate.
Practice Rules for COVID-19
1. Do not attend practice if you have had symptoms of COVID in the prior 3 days (see self-assessment in player agreement)
2. Do not bring children or other spectators to practice (requirement of state guidelines)
3. Maintain 6 feet of distance with other players at all times.
4. When you arrive at practice, set your bag/equipment at least 6 feet from others
6. Sanitize your hands before and after practice.
7. Helmets are mandatory throughout practice. Helmets will discourage touching your face after touching a shared ball. When you remove your helmet sanitize your hands.
If able, please bring your own sanitizer. The club will provide some, but it would be better not to form lines waiting to use it.
8. If you test positive for COVID-19 please notify the club. The club will not share your identity, but may notify other practice attendees of a positive case.
Schedule (Tuesday, July 14th through Sunday, August 30th)
You may sign up for ONE of the the following practice groups:
Tuesday Evenings, 6:30-8:30 pm
Thursday Evenings, 6:30-8:30 pm
Sunday Afternoons, 3:00-5:00 pm
All practices are at Central Park in Eagan.
Review & Sign Player Agreement regarding COVID-19 Practices. Bring to your 1st practice or scan & email to email@example.com.
Sign up for one of the practice groups (Tuesday, Thursday, or Sunday) here.
If you have not done so already, register with the USGAA. This is required for insurance purposes. (No fee is required this year - TCRE has already paid a fee to USGAA.)
Complete the standard TCRE waiver.
Pay $30 fee below (preferred) or contact us to pay by cash or check. Please contact the club if you have financial concerns this year that would make it difficult to pay.
2020 Summer Fee $30